Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Beginning...

"Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen"_Winston Churchill.

I seem to have no courage at all when it comes to speaking up for myself, so I use my journal or this blog to ward off my rants.

I have a wierd relationship with sleep, it eludes me when I need it the most and beckons me when I don't! Woke up to Awwallyn's cold tiny hands around me in an early morning embrace as always from her and a peck on the cheek..her lips were cold too! I hugged her back and asked to be left alone for 15 mins or so...no avail to that, Shuara popped in with her warm hugs and kisses too! :)

There goes my 15mins of sleep...oh! can I just take a pill and sleep until I can't sleep.. I want sleep until the sun sets and the moon rises..sleep beyond that...if only it were possible?! Got up, got dressed and out the door in 45 mins....I think I just drove until I got to my destination...I stopped at a couple of school crossings and a few red lights..here begins my Tuesday November 25th...







No comments:

Post a Comment