Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Hump Day!

I miss a friend when it comes to Hump Day!..no pun intended. He'd greet me with, "Morning Mubs..Wednesday..HUMP DAY!"

It was a typical morning at the Vohra household...Awwallyn yelling at Shuara for running late..offcourse that all starts after my cold and warm hugs & kisses. Always a pleasure.

All was going as well as it could on a hump day, until Nance told me of the terror attacks in Bombay..sorry Mumbai! Right away I thought it probably had to do with some islamic terrorist faction...pull up FoxNews..and guess what I am right! I hate it!! Right away I start thinking of those poor souls who are either dead or hurt..and those still in the mess. Those responsible should be brought to justice and without pointing fingers. The people of Mumbai have to stand together leaving aside the difference of religion, cast and creed. Work together as one India!

Bombay always brings me back to good memories and old days. Time has been quite cruel, we have all drifted apart. Emotional and geographical distances has made it even more difficult. Well, I accept that time moves on., and so must we!

No comments:

Post a Comment