Thursday, April 23, 2009

25 Random things

I thought I would never, but I faltered and gave in. Someone twisted my arm and I couldn't resist.
So, here goes...

1. I am an emotional fool
2. I love watching baseball & the Yankees are my favorite MBL team.
3. I like it when it rains & I don't own an umbrella.
3. I loved my brother more than he knew. I miss him a lot.
4. I almost always involuntarily make a face when I hear grammar mistakes.
5. I loved physics until Dr. Norman "Bates" Hassel ruined it for me.
6. I am gravely arachnophobic and claustrophobic.
7. I still want to buy a tiger cub & am jealous of Dave Salmoni.
8. I envy people with straight hair.
9. I would rather read a book than go to a bar.
10. I love seafood.
11. I have never consumed pork nor will I ever.
12. I wouldn't mind slapping someones ass if they had a cute butt.
13. I got married at 19 & I would do it all over in a heartbeat!
14. I Love to dance and often do.
15. How much more do I have to write?
16. Music soothes me.
17. I have faith & am a monotheist.
18. My biggest regrets in life are the risks I didn't take.
19. I mix up my W's & V's...1 year in India's to blame!
20. I am happy with just a hug, if you are apologizing.
21. I hate very few and they absolutely deserve it.
22. I do not forgive or forget!
23. I am grateful for my parents and siblings.
24. My world revolves around a chosen few.
25. I am an insomniac.

No comments:

Post a Comment