Tuesday, April 7, 2009

wasted dawn

The sky was beautiful when I woke up earlier today just before dawn. Quite unusual for me to get up that early, but I had the "dream" again...and it made me restless, not to mention Raj wasn't next to me...I can't seem to stay asleep unless he's next to me...need to work on that...even he says that's unhealthy for me...as he anticipates more nights out in the future...or what if he takes a trip to India?? Will work on that...or just opt for sleep aid? huh

Back to the beautiful dawn, the colors were so breath takingly striking that I went looking for my camera....couldn't find it! Nothing new at our household...sometimes I wonder how I can find myself! Missed a beautiful dawn...maybe tomorrow?!

While driving to work, some idiot almost side swiped me near Winneconne & Commercial...really?!!! lately I have noticed more irrational drivers in the valley than ever before...where are all these idiots coming from?

1 comment:

  1. hi!i found an insomniac...!great stuff..chek out my blog too:)

    ReplyDelete